This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     gemusli
    Participant

see attached image.

This is using the Facebook login app.

How do I proceed? If I click ok I remain at the register page and nothing happens.

Also, I do not see a user created in the system.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     gemusli
    Participant

I did see this post https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/problem-with-facebook-registraion which is close to my problem but I am on KLEO not sweetdate.

I did notice the file function-facebook-login.php in the latest KLEO distribution is not closed properly “?>” so maybe I am missing some of the file as well?

I tried closing the file with ?> but it changes nothing. I also tried using the code for the sweetdate update and that produced no change either, still getting the error in the title of this post.

Looking for direction here…thx

gemusli
    Participant

I updated my Facebook app so everyone can use it and now my FB Login and Register buttons do not do anything but put a # at the end of the URL.

clyde83
    Participant

I have the same problem here, when trying to login or register I just get a response saying “please connect your facebook account” hope we get a response soon

gemusli
    Participant

I *think* I’ve gotten around the problem by deactivating Integrate Facebook in Miscellaneous under theme settings, disabling any other Facebook/Twitter login plugins ( I’ve tried 4-5 unsuccessfully for one reason or another), and using / activating this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/facebook-and-twitter-login/

For the register screen I added the Facebook login widget to the right sidebar on the Registration page, which I’m guessing is defined as a two-column page.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Searching the forum would have found this topic with the fix until next theme update: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/facebook-api-2-0-please-connect-your-facebook-account

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

clyde83
    Participant

I have tried the code posted in that forum but it is causing an internal error and the dreaded white screen, I guess I will have to wait for the update.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @clyde83
    Just replace file contents and not the file itself

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?