This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

farouknageeb
    Participant

Please Help Im Getting No answer and support since i bought the theme @Radu

this my orginal post
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-get-connected

I Need To do this please

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please wait for the assigned support staff to answer your question. I also gave Laura a heads up on your topic. I see you had a few questions so please allow Laura the time to write your response.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nordqvist
    Participant

Hi,

I can`t get the theme active. I try to get this site to be active – Register Landing Page.

What should I do to get this site to work, is not possible to import from wp admin the demo, nothing of the site coming up ?

Stefan

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, so your theme is active or not? If is active then from Appearance – Kleo Demo data -import the page you want and you will see it in Wp admin – Pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nordqvist
    Participant

Yes I can see it on visual composer but how do I do to activate to be the landing page?

Abe
    Keymaster

Set it as your home page from WP admin – Settings – Reading

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Please Help Why No support?’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?