This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

On activation of the PMPro plugin the theme options are no longer available. All settings disappear. When PMPro plugin is deactivated the Theme Options are available again and I can edit the settings.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Are you using latest theme version ? If no get the latest version from themeforest.

If yes, just press save options and the options should appear.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

I have latest theme version installed and as soon as I activate the plugin the option appears in the theme settings but it gives me a blank screen for all options.

Radu

Hi

Can you please provide in a private reply WP admin + ftp credentials to can take a closer look at that ?

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?