This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

Hi everyone
    I have gone through the W3 Total Cache tutorial (https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/slow-site), and my site is still very slow. I’ve even fully disabled rtmedia and heartbeat because of high CPU load.

P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler) has identified PaidMembershipsPro as responsible for 45% – 65% of my page load times.

Anyone had any experience tightening up the performance of PMPro?

Laura

Hello, have you tried a CDN? Your site should be perfect in load speed, so i think its related to your hosting provider, what hosting do you use?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

webmaster-sw
    Participant

@Laura just implemented Cloudflare again, using your recommended settings for Object Cache and Minify.
    Huge improvements. Thanks for your help!

Laura

Hello, great! I’m happy that it worked 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?