This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     emmaxu
    Participant

Hi pls try this page which has the member level restrict
    http://orangetest.info/cmbg/opportunities/
    ( the excerpt is available but click on the post to have continue reading needs login or register)
    you can try the username test pw: test

the problem is when user intent to unlock the restriction on this page,they need to register first,I could let the register button leads to different page,1 buddypress register page, 2 pmpro register(member level) page.but only one page could be effected at one time

Scenario 1: if i put the register page as buddy press register page, the user could fill up the profile filed which will be displayed on their buddypress profile area and has the chance to be edited.but they still cannot read the restricted content on that page,the page keep asking the user to register which still leads them to the buddypress register page.unless they choose the member level button which i display on the top right corner.to register as a individual or corporates member.

Scenario 2: If i put the register button link to member level page,it seems more reasonable,i create the profile filed for the user,but unfortunately, it cannot be disply on buddypress’s profile area.

Now I feel very Frustrated on this situation.

can you help? thanks in advance.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you should go with scenario 1 if you want users to enter profile fields at registration, otherwise use scenario 2 and let them complete their profile afterwards.
    With scenarion 1 you could use something like this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/integrate-registration-and-membership-creation

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?