This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

Hi everyone
    Quick question

I have my Posts page (Settings > Reading > Front page display > Static > Posts page) set to Display type: Standard (Theme Options > Blog > Display Type) and my post images are not links. All posts are set to Standard if you were thinking of invoking this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/blog-image-link

What’s the php code swap I need to do to expand the title link to include the photo? I need the path, filename, full text of the original code, and full text of the final code.

Much appreciated!

Radu

Hello,

Please provide a link, i need to see what template you use, after i will give you php code fir this.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     webmaster-sw
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     webmaster-sw
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Sorry, but your site is restricted for me.. see screenshot.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

That’s awkward.
    I’m going to have to recommend a proxy then.

Otherwise, thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate the effort.

webmaster-sw
    Participant

If anyone is looking for the solution, here it is. I just copied the php from the text link above the image to the image.

The changes are made to the content.php file, which can be placed directly into the /Kleo-Child directory.

Original code (lines 38-40) :

COPY CODE
    <div class="article-media">
    			<?php echo kleo_get_post_thumbnail( null, 'kleo-full-width' );?>
    		</div>

New code:

COPY CODE
    <div class="article-media">
    			<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr( sprintf( __( 'Permalink to %s', 'kleo_framework' ), the_title_attribute( 'echo=0' ) ) ); ?>" rel="bookmark"><?php echo kleo_get_post_thumbnail( null, 'kleo-full-width' );?></a>
    		</div>
     Radu

Thank you for posting the solution

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?