This topic has 60 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     valdibilbo
    Participant

hello,i i have and visual error the white color what appeared in the image,how i can delete?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     valdibilbo
    Participant

another problems,i try to verify registering an account and reloaded the page to the home page but i cant register,the same with the menu of the profile

Radu

Hi,

For the first issue, edit the page in wp-admin and check hide the title, see screenshot

Second, check under wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> pages ->

Make sure to have the pages assigned like that, if those aren’t create empty pages with their relevant names and assign them.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     valdibilbo
    Participant

hello,the first problem resolved,but the second isnt resolved,i check the pages and are assigned,i try to create one page with the same name and the same,is redirected to a home page

valdibilbo
    Participant

how to change the images? for example,the background of the home page,i put the new theme and i cant find

valdibilbo
    Participant

i can add more fields in memberships in membership settings?

Radu

Hi,

1. Try to re-save permalinks from wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks -> save changes

If it’s the same provide wp admin to take a closer look, before make sure to have all things updated wp+plugins+theme.

2. You can change the background by editing the page with elementor visual builder and from the row properties change the background.

Take look here, how the elementor works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43j6h3oCm0U

3. Using a snippet like the next one

COPY CODE

function add_options_membership_levels_tabels($kleo_pay_settings) {
        $kleo_pay_settings[] =
            array(
                'title' => __( 'aaaaaMembers directory restriction', 'kleo_framework' ),
                'front' => __( '111View members directory', 'kleo_framework' ),
                'name'  => ''
            );
        return $kleo_pay_settings;
    }

add_filter( 'kleo_pmpro_level_restrictions', 'add_options_membership_levels_tabels', '' , 10 );

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     valdibilbo
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     valdibilbo
    Participant

I can not see where to change the background, I’m going crazy, everything was easier before updating the home page

valdibilbo
    Participant

I have thought to add a store, it is possible to add another template in a specific page and that there leave the products with their categories, subcategories … ect?

Radu

Hi,

You can change the background by editing the page with elementor visual builder and from the row properties change the background.

Please take look here to understand how the elementor works in basics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43j6h3oCm0U

How you can handle the background images using elementor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2wTT7SPjiQ

I found the cause of the buddypress pages not working as it should, there it’s a plugin (i don’t know which )

One of your plugins conflicts with buddypress, i had deactivated all except buddypress to test and it works, you will have to do the same and to enable back plugins one by one until you find the plugin that conflicts with buddypress. (i had enabled all back how it was before.)

For that snippet code, i understand that you are not developer but that’s the way the new option you can add in the pmpro membership level features. If you just need to add it paste it into functions.php from child theme. (Child theme needs to be installed)

For the woocommerce product listing with cats and subcats and products , you can choose what to be displayed in woocommerce pages editing your website with customizer

Cheers
    R

valdibilbo
    Participant

i have all plugins deactivated except buddypress plugins and the page of activation and create account dont work,i cant see where change the background with elementor

Radu

Hi,

You can handle the background images using elementor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2wTT7SPjiQ

Cheers
    R

valdibilbo
    Participant

thanks,the pages register and activation dont work,trying creating account redirect to home page

valdibilbo
    Participant

again the same problem (screenshot) i have checked hide the title

Attachments:
     valdibilbo
    Participant

in the page of sexshop i can add different template¿ mi idea is add in sexshop page a theme of shop

Radu

Hi,

For the whitespace in the page you will need to edit the page in elementor and to edit the row properties and removing the padding/margin top

The page template can be changed from page attribute

Cheers
    R

valdibilbo
    Participant

thanks,the pages register and activation dont work,trying creating account redirect to home page
    in the page of sexshop i can add different template¿ mi idea is add in sexshop page a theme of shop

Radu

Hi,

I had disabled and enabled the theme and now it works not sure exactly how that can be possible.

Cheers
    R

valdibilbo
    Participant

thanks,How can I change the text of woocommerce products?

Radu

Hi,

Not understand by what you mean by “text” ? font, color ? oor the text itself ? if the text itself check from wp-admin -> products

Cheers
    R

valdibilbo
    Participant

hi,
    what I want is to change the size of the letter, in this case I want to make it smaller, attached image, what is inside the boxes in red

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Use this css

COPY CODE

h2.woocommerce-loop-product__title {
        font-size: 16px !important;
    }

It can be pasted under wp-admin -> theme options -> general options -> quick css

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     valdibilbo
    Participant

I can not do it, it goes blank, I can hardly do anything in the wp, maybe it’s due to the wordpress version? I have the last one and I see that your template is still for 4.9, when the update will be all good again? in that case how much could you take?

valdibilbo
    Participant

solutioned,the plugin “17TRACK for WooCommerce” caused the error

Radu

Great if you had solved
    Cheers
    R

valdibilbo
    Participant

hello.i have a problem,the page in mobile not see good,how to fix?
    loveofcouple.com

Radu

Hi,

Set child theme off to see if that it’s caused by the child theme.

It’s possible a css rule or a element that it’s placed in a bad way cannot identified at first look.

Let me know if child theme causes that.

valdibilbo
    Participant

you mean disable the template? and then how do I see what you tell me? I do not know how to do it, if I deactivate it I do not lose the progress?

valdibilbo
    Participant

How can I make a widget not appear on certain sites? for example on a page I want the newsletter to come out and in another I do not

Radu

Hi,

Yes, by activating the parent in this way we will figure out of the issue it’s caused by the child theme modifications or not.

second : using a similar plugin to this one : https://wordpress.org/plugins/conditional-widgets/
    Or this one : https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-logic/

that allows you to control the visibility based on certain conditions

Cheers

valdibilbo
    Participant

I have activated the father, now? What do I do to solve the problem? Please, is there a quicker way to solve it? I mean the contact between the two of us, for each consultation it is a day of waiting, I hope you understand
    Does the change in the father affect the child? let’s say the father is for tests?

valdibilbo
    Participant

I seem to have fixed it, can I publish the web with the parent template activated? or does it have to be with the template child?

valdibilbo
    Participant

The above has not been solved, sometimes it goes well and sometimes bad ( in mobile)
    loveofcouple.com

valdibilbo
    Participant

I want the background to cover the entire screen from where and how I do it – that is, the target of the capture appears the background that I choose

Attachments:
     valdibilbo
    Participant

How do I make all the content fit the screen?

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Yes you can use parent with no problem,the child theme it’s needed if you will want to edit php files from parent so if will not do that it’s ok to use only parent.

Tried to see yo website from mobile but the provided url not works and also https://loveofcouple.com/ this it’s redirecting me here : https://loveofcouple.com/defaultsite cannot see what you see.

Let me know

valdibilbo
    Participant

he notado que aunque tenga el padre activado,se activa el hijo automaticamente,por otro lado,debido a un cambio de servidores de mi hosting,mas bien un problema tecnico,temporalmente loveofcouple.com no estara disponible,puede indicarme como cambiar lo anterior y una vez activo lo intentare

valdibilbo
    Participant

the page is operational again, please enter from mobile and see the previous capture,how i can fix the problem

Radu

Hi,

No matter what device i’m using while access your address i receive this loveofcouple.com

Cheers
    R

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?