This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by rudik2.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    i have some problem with restore password from “FORGOT YOUR USERNAME?” option. (ONLY HEAR!)
    When i write a e-mail adress i don’t see information “Email successfully sent!”, but i’am redirect to home page.
    E-mail with information is not delivered.

When i write wrong password or login i see information ” ERROR: The password you entered for the username demo is incorrect. Lost your password?”. When i click to “Lost your password?” and then i write my e-mail or login i e-mail with information is delivered and all working ok.

I try turn off all plugins, but problem is still.

Maybe is some more problem with LOGIN FORM because i have one more problem with facebook login:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/problem-with-facebook-login-after-update-to-2-7

Please help and sorry for my english.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi rudik2, if you get redirected then you probably have a Javascript problem. If you did customizations to the theme try to undo them or activate the parent theme for testing.
    I have tested this on the demo and works with not problem

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

I have 1 other installation to test and here all working OK. Meabe You know where is some problem in my FIRST site?

Abe
    Keymaster

I can’t tell where you messed the code or what you did. You should inspect your settings and debug your problem since is not theme related.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

In parent theme problem is still

Abe
    Keymaster

please… do a clean install since it works in another site of yours

---

rudik2
    Participant

It is possible to some bad code in function.php or style.css ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?