This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

stamal
    Participant

I’ve just made an update of Kleo and it destroyed the layout. The text from the main area i flowing over the sidebar. It happens on all pages and on my blogpost. It looks like that: http://compassionatespace.com/acceptance-and-commitment-therapy/

sharmstr

Seems to be isolated to pages that were built with VC. I’m trying to figure it out, but my internet keeps dropping. Arrggg. Will let you know if I can pinpoint the issue. Maybe the Kleo team will see this soon.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I’m having a hard time recreating your issue. Would you mind attaching a text file with the vc code for the page? All you have to do is to to page editor, bring up that page, switch to Classic Mode and copy and paste the code. Thanks! Oh, respond privately.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

No response after 6 days. Marking resolved. Will be happy to reopen if you want to send me the info I’ve requested. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?