This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by harryshapes.

• Author
     harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

this was pointed out by someone but has not been addressed yet.

I am using my site as a dating site and the profile user fields only go upto date 1997.

How can I add dates after 1997???

Please advise

thanks

Laura

Hello, go to Sweetdate > Buddypress and select the min age and max age, let me know if it works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

nNo, when I clear the ages that are set.. for example 18-75.. I clear this and save.. go to users>profile fields and the date picker still states 1920-1997 ???

please advise as people will not be able to join if they are younger than 18.. and going forward this can be a potential problem for people

harryshapes
    Participant

The main age search goes to whatever limit I set however if a member was to sign up to the sign up form then the latest year they can choose is 1997.. people will not be able to sign up if they was born for example in 1998 onwards..

please advise.. thanks

Laura

Hello, to have younger people 18-75 wont work, use maybe 16-75?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

harryshapes
    Participant

I used this but it does not work.

If a user was to sign up from scratch and was born in 1998 for example.. the date picket field only goes to 1997.. even when I change the buddypress age option in the sweetdate menu..

I want users to be able to choose any date they were born.. 1998-1999-2000-2001 and so on.. but the last date they can choose is 1997.

Please advise.. thanks laura

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, it is already asked and the solution here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-min-age-year-profile-fields-should-be-updated-automatically#post-2043

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

harryshapes
    Participant

Thanks abe.. Would you be so kind as to explain how to change in the database..

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Nothing to change in the database. just that code change…

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

harryshapes
    Participant

Thanks abe.. looks to be working now.. nice one!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Profile/User/Age field’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?