This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by flavianodelgado.

• Author
     flavianodelgado
    Participant

Hello, I need of more products per page in shop.

Today is in use 15 per page, 4 per row, but in row end show 3 products, leaving a hole, vacuum.

How do I increase this amount?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi @flavianodelgado,

WooCommerce gets the amount of products to show from WP Admin > Settings > Reading > Scroll to: Blog pages to show at most. You can then set the value you wish to use.

If you wish to use a different value for posts and products you can use the below snippet in your BuddyApp Child theme’s functions.php file

COPY CODE
    // Display 22 products per page. Goes in functions.php
    add_filter( 'loop_shop_per_page', create_function( '$cols', 'return 22;' ), 20 );

Adjust the number 22 to the number you wish to use.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

To the next.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

Hey, more one fast.

How I do for change the size of img of products in shop, catalog and thumbnail?
    For WP-Adm I couldn’t.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

To edit the sizes of images that WooCommerce used please go to WP-Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Select tab: Products > Select: Display > Scroll to: Product images and set the values for “Catalog images”, “Single product image” and “Product thumbnails”.

If you already have a few images you may want to consider installing the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin and then going to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails so all of your product imagery is the same size.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

Ok. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?