This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Hello All,

I feel what I what I like to do is simple, but of course I’m not a coder. All I would like to do is:

1. Create and Click a button (Image #1).

2. And open a product page in Quick View (Image #2).

How would I go about this using Kleo & Visual Composer? I’ve actually tried a couple 3rd party “quick view” plugins but they clash with Kleo’s coding and don’t give me the desired result.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

There’s no easy way of doing that using the button shortcode. The quick view is triggered by adding “quick-view” to the class, but it also relies on the data-prod attribute which holds the product id. The button shortcode doesnt allow you to set this.

You can use the text block shortcode like this

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Ahh! That makes sense. I’ll give that a try now. Much appreciated.

d_enajetic
    Participant

Works flawlessly. Thank you.
    One more quick related question.. Where can I find the Styling Options (if any) for the Quick View page? (Background, Text Color, etc)

sharmstr

You’ll have to customize that on your own. There’s not “settings” for it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

d_enajetic
    Participant

Cool. I’m very good with CSS. Thanks for your help.

sharmstr

Anytime.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?