This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     mledun
    Participant

Hello,

We keep getting the error “Please check the captcha code. It’s not correct” on the registration page. So no one is able to complete registration. Can you please help? Thanks

Laura

Hello, what captcha are you using? Try to disable it and test again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mledun
    Participant

Hey Laura,

I’m using buddy press captcha. I updated it to the latest version…

mledun
    Participant

I deactivated it and re-activated it again but it’s still saying “Please check the captcha code. It’s not correct”

Laura

Hello, please try the plugin buddypress recaptcha 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mledun
    Participant

Hey Laura,

I think that is the one I have, it’s called buddypress captcha but it uses the recaptcha (see screenshot) I tried to look for buddypress recaptcha but it looks like the one I have already…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mledun
    Participant

ok I deleted the plugin I have and for some reason the recaptcha is still showing. Could it be because I add the keys to the register.php and header.php?

It seems to be working fine now without any plugin but now I have a new problem…

When the user registers they get a 404 page, they should have been re-directed to a getting started page with an auto-login plugin I have been using called “BP Disable Activation Reloaded”. That plugin seems to have stopped working with all the new updates that I have done? Can you recommend something else that I could use instead that will work in the same way?

see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     vinz98
    Participant

The Recaptcha plugin you just removed is a second captcha helper just to make the contact form captcha ready. I read more peolple are having problems with this plugin.The original wp-Recaptcha is still present on your system. Later on, bots will write nice messages to you through your contact form. Stay put on that. here

Laura

Hello, to disable activation that is the best i know, you could use another recaptcha plugin, there are many 🙂
    For the r404 issue try maybe resaving your permalinks again at Settings > Permalinks

giovenneriza
    Participant

hi i got a problem with captcha also,the problem is i cannot logged in to de activate this, and i dont know where to paste this keys..

Paste this snippet before the closing </head> tag on your HTML template:
    fsfgfgdfgd…..my key

Paste this snippet at the end of the <form> where you want the reCAPTCHA widget to appear:
    sfndasdfa my key

i cannot find this head on HTML template…

Laura

Hello, but where do you want to add the captcha? If its for register page you can use the no captcha recaptcha plugin 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?