This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     dalwindersingh
    Participant

I have create some buddypress xprofile fields (questions), the length is quite long, thus when viewing user’s profile, the label is truncated . I will like to move the label for selected fields to be above the content when viewing the user’s profile. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance!!

Dalwinder

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

That was discussed here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddypress-profile-fields#post-61233

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

dalwindersingh
    Participant

I tried the css changes, and now the labels are showing above the field, however the label width is still the same, see attached. I need to expand the label width to display complete text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

add

width: 100%;

To the #buddypress div.profile .dl-horizontal dt code

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?