This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by STIX FX Entertainment.

• Author

Is it possible to have a revolution slider built behind the logo area on the website? The slider would just be displaying non-clickable photos.

Thanks.

sharmstr

Are you talking about as default for the entire site? Or a single page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Default for entire website. Reference: http://www.benrhodes.com (different theme at the moment, but I might eventually move it to Kleo).

sharmstr

Yeah, its doable. You’ll have to edit the theme files and set some site wide defaults in theme options to enable transparent menu and move the title out of the breadcrumb area. You’ll need to figure out what files to edit, but when you do, you can add a slider like this

COPY CODE

<?php putRevSlider( "slider_name" ) ?>

Actually, you might only have to edit /page-parts/general-before-wrap.php.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Excellent, thanks! I am not sure yet if I want to do that or just keep the slider below (like I have on my http://www.9willrise.com website currently).

Speaking of sitewide slider, what is the best method to have a sitewide slider? Currently on the 9 website I only have it on the main page, and I inserted it via the page settings for the home page. If I want it sitewide (pages, posts, etc), what is the best method with this theme?

sharmstr

Everything I just said except for the theme options settings 🙂

Excellent, thanks! It worked well.

sharmstr

Really? Awesome. That was just off the top of me head. I thought for sure you’d be back with more questions. *hive five*

Well, since you opened the floor again … lol …

I am using the child theme, but it refers to use the main theme for the files like the one above I changed. So with that, I have a couple questions.

1) If I update the theme, that will overwrite that change and I would have to add that code back in, correct?

2) If I put in the API and key for auto updates, will it update automatically or will I be told to update through the dashboard so I know to apply, then address in question 1.

3) Do I need to generate a different API key per install, or is one API key ok to use across all installs of Kleo?

sharmstr

1 – I just answered this 🙂 (not that you should know that)

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-registration-text-to-be-more-friendly-and-beneficial#post-42645
    and
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-registration-text-to-be-more-friendly-and-beneficial#post-42678

2 – No it wont auto update. It will notify you.

3 – I use one key for all my sites. But I might have a special license because I’m, well, special 🙂 You are paying for all uses though, right?

Excellent, thanks. I will actually do that with the child theme.

Sounds good on API. As far as all uses, absolutely! I know people that do not with their themes, and that is disappointing. People need to be paid for their work … I know as a small business owner!

This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

@abe – assigning to you so you can answer. I dont know.

Abe
    Keymaster

@STIXFXEntertainment thanks for your purchases. That is not required here on the support site.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?