This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     aimkbe
    Participant

When the Revolution Slider is activated, the visual composer does not work.

sharmstr

what versions are you trying to run?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

aimkbe
    Participant

@sharmstr,

Actually if did some trial an error to figure out what was causing the issues, I narrowed it down to K Elements and Visual Composer…

I asked for help on another related topic here…

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/compatibility-issues-with-kleo-k-elements-plugin-and-visual-composer

aimkbe
    Participant

Hello @sharmstr,

any luck?

sharmstr

k-elements overrides several built in vc shortcodes. it even changes the options on some of them. Tell me exactly what you mean by “visual composer” doesnt work. I assumed you meant that it wouldnt launch, but in reading the other thread, I guess that’s not the case.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?