This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by matt88.

• Author
     matt88
    Participant

I am having an issue with rtMedia on the activity stream (uploading). Pic 1 is with rtMedia totally disabled The privacy and post update button are in line. Pic 2 is with rtMedia enabled without any typing in the what’s new box the media button is hidden and the privacy is on top of the post update update. Pic 3 is with some typed letters AND after you click somewhere out of the text box. Even after you type some letters you still have to click somewhere out of the text box. I am updated with all plugins and theme versions. I tried using 2015 theme and the media button shows but the privacy and post update button are on top of each other.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Does this solve your issue?

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/display-bug-for-attach-media-when-using-rt-media-and-buddypress-activity-privacy

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

matt88
    Participant

Yeah this works for showing the button now I have to figure out the css for showing everything in one line. Thanks

sharmstr

This should get you close

COPY CODE

#aw-whats-new-submit {
        float: right;
        display: inline;
    }

#activity-privacy {
        float: right;
        display: inline-block;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

matt88
    Participant

Yeah it works Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?