This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi there,

When Sensei plugin (theme install) is used, it makes media files disappear. As soon as the plugin is deactivated all images are shown again.

Tested this with 70+ plugins to exclude any other buggy plugins. Not sure if it correlates with other issues like slow page load and faulty html display on front view when “previewing”. Sensei doesn’t seem to be buggy in connection with other plugins, just by itself it creates the abve mentioned issues.

Because my website is going to be primairly media driven I can’t use Sensei for the time being although I’ld love to have the oppertumity to trully test drive and make use of this asset plugin. So I hope this bug can be fixed.

Kind regards!

Kieran_SQ

Hi @Isidore,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues, I need some more information if possible

– When images do not appear is this backend, frontend or both?
    – When images do not appear are there issues with WP-Admin > Media

Can you also try the following steps for me please (pressing Ctrl + F5 each time to clear your local cache)

– Update KLEO and it’s plugins (see Appearance > Install Plugins for updates)
    – Disable all caching and check to see if this solves the issue
    – Disable all plugins except for K Elements and see if this resolves the issue, if it does please enable plugins one by one until you find the issue (please remember to Ctrl+F5 each time)
    – Make a backup of your KLEO Child’s functions.php and clear all custom code, if this resolves the issue please add each block of code one by one back to the file until you find the cause.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?