This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hello,

1) Side Bards
    I created a new side bar then I added few widgets, after that I created a forum and selected the side bar that I created from the list but I don’t see the side bar on the forum.

What did I do wrong?

2) Females and males online.

I can see the members total and members online but I can see females or males online.

How can I fix that?

Thanks for the help!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. bbPress can’t make use of the sidebars addon since it has another logic. Use this plugin: “bbPress WP Tweaks” and it will add you a bbPress sidebar in the Widgets page and you can use it for all forum pages.
    2. Please see this topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/big-bug-with-manwoman-number-and-search

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

I installe the plugin but it did not work.

Is that the plugin you guys used on the sweet date site?

http://themeforest.net/item/sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme/full_screen_preview/4994573

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We used for all the pages the included Sidebars feature that you tried to use.
    For forums that doesn’t work but it works with that plugin. Make sure to add widgets to the bbPress sidebar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Thanks! I added few widgets and is not showing.
    But I change the name of Forum Root Slug to ( group-forums ) and Forum Root to ( general-forums )

The widget Default forum wrapper is set to plugin-bbpress.php.
    I tried the other selections but nothing.

Can that be the problem?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We installed bbPress WP Tweaks and it worked after we added widgets to the bbPress sidebar that appears.
    I don’t think your changes could affect that. You can try reverting them to the initial value and see if it works.
    If you can’t figure it out send us a reply as private, so only admins can see it, with access to your site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?