This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     johnwinch
    Participant

Hello,

I have setup a test account with Stripe on my site.
    When I try to pay on the checkout page I get this error:

Invalid HTTP Response for POST request(METHOD=ManageRecurringPaymentsProfileStatus&VERSION=72.0&PWD=Y3S2XMJSTG24GXJE&USER=paypal-facilitator_api1.whoviancompanions.co.uk&SIGNATURE=AFcWxV21C7fd0v3bYYYRCpSSRl31ANIbRlENAhNLqJ5R84kS8WmFHGKm&bn=PaidMembershipsPro_SP&PROFILEID=I-8S0KCWCGEBNU&ACTION=Cancel&NOTE=User+requested+cancel.) tohttps://api-3t.sandbox.paypal.com/nvp.

But the transaction show up in my stripe account anyway.

How can I fix this? Thanks.

Best regards,

vinz98
    Participant

Hi,

I am not support, but it looks like you set up a recurring membership (METHOD=ManageRecurringPayments). When you are in test modus you can make one test payment but not recurring because next time you will be live (in lets say 3 months recurring) so the next paymant cannot be done in the future.
    So the server sends back a cancel of recurring membership. (User+requested+cancel)

I do not work with stripe (I am from Holland) but it can be an explanation that the error is logical.

johnwinch
    Participant

Hello,

You mean that we can’t use the Stripe sandbox to test subscription?
    And why does the error messag emntion PayPal “https://api-3t.sandbox.paypal.com/nvp.” when I’ve set up Stripe as my gateway?

vinz98
    Participant

You are right, Paypal has nothing to do with Stripe. That, I do not know too, sorry.

johnwinch
    Participant

Thanks for your help answer 🙂

Anyone from support to shine a light on this situation?

Laura

Hello, try to delete the plugin and install it again, let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?