This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     macamacaron
    Participant

Hello Seventh Queen,

I would like to know please if I need Sweetdate landing page, after I bought Sweetdate theme ?

Is the landing page included in the Sweetdate theme, or not ?

Thank you !
    Francis

Catalin

Hello,

If you bought the theme then you can configure it to look like the landing page from the demo. For a good start, please take a look here:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/sweetdate-install-and-setup.html

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     macamacaron
    Participant

Hello Catalin,

Thank you for your reply.

I “accidentally” bought the landing page of Sweetdate after I bought the theme, because I thought they are separated items.

I don’t mind to have bought it, but I would like to know please if I can do something to really use the landing page ?

Thank you.
    Francis

Catalin

it depends of the purpose of the site you want to use… i am not sure i understand your question…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     macamacaron
    Participant

Please let me explain 🙂

I bought Sweetdate theme + Landing Page

I want to eventually use this Landing Page (since I have bought it, and I don’t want to ask to be reimbursed for this).

Can I somehow use this Landing Page ? But I’m not sure how and where to insert it to the theme.

Thanks Catalin !
    Francis

Catalin

the difference between landing page and the theme is the fact that the second one is build on WordPress platform and it has interaction with the user… the landing page is just the template… you can create the landing page using the WordPress theme…

olasazzy
    Participant

Do i need to have a landing page ? and if i do where to i upload it to on wordpress after i have installed the sweet date theme

Abe
    Keymaster

If you have the WordPress theme you don’t need any other landing page HTML. Import the demo content and you will see the Home page

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?