This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     sven_rop
    Participant

Hi I want to change the tab design from Woocommerce. At the picture at the number one you can see the tabs I want to change. I want a flat design like at number two. I hope you know what I mean. Any idea which css I need to change the design?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

By default kleo doesn’t style tabs like that, do you have some plugins for woocommerce tabs or something like that ?

Try to disable all plugins except Visual composer,k-elements, revolution slider,buddypress and woocommerce then clear entire cache and let me know if the tabs are displayed ok.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sven_rop
    Participant

I copied the tabs.php from woocommerce to the kleo child theme. So the design is from woocommerce. Now I need to know how to use css to make a flat design, tabs with no curved edges. Like at point 2 at the image. Any idea?

sven_rop
    Participant

You can see what I mean at the following image…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

We cannot offers you support for custom modifications, as you can se on our demo a product page looks like this : http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/shop/premium-quality/

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sven_rop
    Participant

But this modification was from sharmstr out of this forum. You can find it here : Link. Sorry I can´t understand this answer.

Radu

Hi,

Sharmstr just guided you to achieve something that is not available in our theme, but it doesn’t mean that we can offer continuous support for custom modifications.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?