This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by neosupplychain.

• Author

Tagged: 

neosupplychain
    Participant

Hello !

There is my shortcode : [kleo_news_focus name=”News test” featured=”1″ posts_query=”size:4|order_by:date|order:DESC|post_type:post|categories:38,39,2″]

And it shows the tables but nothing inside :/

Can you help me to fix it ?

Thanks in advance 😉

Quentin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Respond privately with a link and credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Radu

Hi,

I’ve using this shortcode an it works/displays posts without any problems.

COPY CODE

[kleo_news_focus name="News Test" featured="1" posts_query="size:4|order_by:date|order:DESC|post_type:post|categories:7,1"]

Make sure that K-elements and Visual Composer to latest versions, it should work.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     neosupplychain
    Participant

@Radu & @sharmstr thanks for your reply 🙂

@sharmstr
    (I’m working on local, i can’t give you any link)

I think i found the problem : on source code, posts are listed properly but i can see this line on CSS :

COPY CODE

.tab-content>.tab-pane, .pill-content>.pill-pane
    display: none;

For these div :

COPY CODE
    <div id="tab-Onglet" class="tab-pane">

When i uncheck this rule, all categories are displayed in the same time.

All div “tab-Onglet” have the same CSS rule (display none) and when i activate a tab, this css rule doesn’t change… even if the li tag is “active”.

Do you have an idea ?

Radu

Strange behaviour,

On my side this is not happens, you have theme(3.0.1) and all plugins to latest versions ?

neosupplychain
    Participant

@Radu , Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay.

My theme is updated (3.0.3), K-element (3.0), Jscomposer (4.5.3).

And the problem persists … :/

neosupplychain
    Participant

My website is now online (not in production but online), someone can try to fix it with some logins ?

sharmstr

Can you try the fix posted here. Not sure that it will work, but please try: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/vc-news-foucs-tab-link-issue#post-66097

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

neosupplychain
    Participant

Hello !

I fixed this error by reinstalling the theme … and now it’s working properly 😉

Thanks !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?