This topic has 28 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Andrey
    Participant

Good morning team, 7th Queen, I today updated to BuddyRpess 2.1.1 and got a problem some users profiles layout (not all). Links which displays not correctly
    http://lovelovely.ru/members/sunevgeniey/
    http://lovelovely.ru/members/marcia2love/
    Probably something to fix it, help please.
    In screenshots 2 problem profile and a normal one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrey
    Participant

Yes, lost bread crumbs from the members area 🙁

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please disable any code changes or other plugins installs since it can’t be from the default theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

How can I deactivate buddypress? After you update this plugin so it became, check please, it’s not all users, only. I did not change any code, I do not know how. I have updated the theme to 2.7 there were problems with fonts, my first developer helped me fix it and then, I updated the buddypress version 2.1.1 and layout has behaved so.

Andrey
    Participant

I’ve now switched off all plug-ins one by one. Nothing is changed. When disabled the buddypress site collapsed:)) layout still broken.

Andrey
    Participant

Catalin, a week ago, I adjusted the “bread crumbs”, in rTMedia – topic. Now users have “bread crumbs were gone”, can that there not straightened?

Andrey
    Participant

FEATURE! When viewing the profile of admin (screenshot 1) layout moved down and no bread crumbs.
    When viewing the profile of typical user (screenshot 2) layout on the site, not just the crumbs.
    Can help to identify breakage!

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

This is clearly due to the buddypress 2.1.1. I’m on a local server has returned version 2.0.2 and everything is OK. Installed version 2.1.1 layout looks bad again. Again, it was all 2.0.2 returned OK.

Abe
    Keymaster

hm.. I don’t know what to say since on my testing server it works with 2.1.1
    I still think is related to some changes you did

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

Abe, please check the bread crumbs and more. Because all users they have, and have broken No. The only changes that I did it he corrected Katalin bread crumbs in groups in the Media tab. I say again, after updating the themes to 2.7 and buddypress to 2.1.1 no change I did, honestly. If you need access to the Admin Panel of wordpress can provide.

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

I would like to clarify that not all users, display problem only 4 users may cost them compared to normal,

1. http://lovelovely.ru/members/sunevgeniey/
    2. http://lovelovely.ru/members/marcia2love/
    3. http://lovelovely.ru/members/nadezhda/
    4. http://lovelovely.ru/members/svmss/

but I’m not a pro in PHP and other tricks, you’d quickly found the problem. I still think the problem occurs when: buddypress to 2.1.1. With respect, any help from you!

The first thing I see is the lack of bread crumbs from these users. Catalin did me some changes with bread crumbs, can because of this problem, talk to him, maybe he will be able to sort it out.

Thanks for the help!

Andrey
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Andrey48rus translations of that elements are related to Buddypress so it has nothing to do with the theme..
    https://buddypress.org/support/topic/buddypress-2-1-bp-language/

Also try to put the clean files on your install without that change from Catalin. Also make a backup of the files

---

Andrey
    Participant

Abe, good evening to you if you do not want to understand, don’t you, I of course upset this answer. But you do not want to understand that there is no error and the 2.0.2 version 2.1.1 there is an error. Translation buddypress everything beautifully, and I try to help others on this site. The screenshot should show the offset of the layout at the person on the other site too. Why do I need to ship the update fails, and then again to write the ticket if Catalin said it will be included in the next update of the theme.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

I will say again, so please try to understand since I can’t write this over and over again

@Andrey48rus
    translations of that elements are related to Buddypress so it has nothing to do with the theme..
    https://buddypress.org/support/topic/buddypress-2-1-bp-language/

PS. Since Buddypress 2.1 they have changed the languages files location, see above link

Please check our demo that has latest theme version and also Buddypress 2.1.1 and we don’t have any structure issues so I am sure they come from your customizations, plugins, etc. So please delete customizations, disable plugins so you can debug this

---

Andrey
    Participant

I changed nothing, I don’t know. And that you can’t even see and tell me how to fix this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Looks good here. Well I can’t go and see what you have added in the site since that would be a titan work don’t you think? And it would be much easier to disable some plugins and remove any added codes/ css customizations

---

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

As is normal if there is no “bread crumbs”, that’s fine too! so I think that the problem in the template. I am the King of CSS, I have a child theme is activated, I disconnect all the plugins and buddypress twice pereustanavlival.

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

It looks different when the user is authenticated and when not.

Abe
    Keymaster

So the breadcrumb appears with all the customizations disabled?

---

Andrey
    Participant

No, do not appear.

Andrey
    Participant

I’m not a programmer. I could give you access to the site and FTP and you would have watched those trouble spots, I don’t understand why you don’t want to?

Abe
    Keymaster

ok, give me access but I don’t know how it could be related to default Sweetdate.

---

Andrey
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I have looked over your site and those profiles appear like that since they name don’t appear so probably somehow it is not set in their profile.
    I added a quick fix in style.css so the buttons in the profile so they look fine now

---

Andrey
    Participant

Great, thanks for the support and fix Abe! Yours Sincerely Andrew!
    ps (in the screenshots) is not translated in the bread crumbs, the word “HOME”-this is because the translation template files Sweetdate the word “HOME” is written as “HOME”, and the PHP file framework/functions/breadcrumb.php: 33-written “Home”. You can the following updates to fix this help from me. Thank you again.

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Abe, you are really professional, I added the screen name and everything was OK! Great help!

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Closing topic

---

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘The problem with the layout in user profiles’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?