This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     fduez
    Participant

hi

i install kleo 3.0 and work find except when i try to go in the admin panel to theme options i get 500 – Internal Server Error

i attach you the screen shoot.

Please let me know

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Feirbrand
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue. Everything else works fine on the site. I have tested it on multiple browsers. I have flushed the server, cloudflare and browser caches. These did not fix the 500 internal server error. Same page whether its the theme options or one of the subcategories under it.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. That is strange. Try to give that error to the hosting and maybe they can provide an error log or if you have access to the server look at the web server log.

Also try to set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php and see if then you get an erro on the screen

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fduez
    Participant

Hi try the WP_DEBUG TO TRUE BUT STILL NOT WORKING

fduez
    Participant

Hi,

i delete all my site and make a new install with only kleo3 template install and disable all plug in and when i click on theme option i get a blank page ? when i install all plug ins of template and try to go to theme options again i get the 500 error as before .

Please need help as soon as possible.

fduez
    Participant

I install all plug in again and i get the 500 error again .

When i disable the Go- responsive pricing & compare tables i d ont have the 500 error but i load the blank page again .

it must be a problem with this extension ….;

Please let us know

Feirbrand
    Participant

I worked with the Siteground techs and they were able to fix the issue. I recently switched doamin names and they adjusted the htaccess. Once they looked it over they found an issue in mine.

” There was an empty space at the end of the .htaccess, so I tried by deleting it and also removed this line > AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php .php5 .php4 .php3 ”

“So when are facing that kind of issue, make sure that there’s no empty space at the end/beginning of the configuration.php file as well and in the .htaccess”

Hopefully this helps others fix their problem.

fduez
    Participant

Hi,

no same problem ..

Abe
    Keymaster

Please give me FTP and website access so I can take a look since I can’t replicate it. Please mark your reply as private if you share credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

and glad to hear you managed to fix it @Feirbrand

---

fduez
    Participant

the problem was cause by the php version of my hosting

Abe
    Keymaster

I am releasing a small update right now to fix this.

What PHP version were you using when it wasn’t working?

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please see my reply here related to KLEO 3.0.1 update and continue there the discussion on any theme options problem

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/installed-3-0-theme-options-disabled#post-62654

Thanks

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?