This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

formasirua
    Participant

I have Kleo V.2.4.3. Can i get update Kleo V.3? I want a homepage news magazine. How i I can get it?
    Thanks

sharmstr

Download it from themeforest.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

formasirua
    Participant

I have downloaded. then how do I update in wordpress? whether the data members and my previous posts will be lost? please explain how to update the data so that I do not lose my previous website. Thanks

sharmstr

All of your “data” is in a database. The upgrade replaces files, not data. As long as you havent changed any files in the /kleo/ directory, you’ll be fine. There is a sticky on the front of the forum that details how to upgrade.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?