This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by lim sungbeom.

• Author
     lim sungbeom
    Participant

I logged in test-user in my sight for test.

There is something what I didn’t expect.

1. Creating Groups mode error

error message ‘ Are you sure you want to do this ‘ appear 7th step ‘cover image’ and try again and try again.

2. Top-bar doesn’t appear in top area in the site.

I turn on ‘Turn on Top-bar in user’s mode’ in display top-bar in header options in theme option.

but, top bar doesn’t appear in my sight.

3.  There isn’t ‘top menu’ area, how can I set top menu in this page?  ‘Home News Magazine’.

I set theme mode which is ‘Home News Magazine’.

(especially in shop page, top menu appears.)

4. Slider revolution doesn’t work.

I already requested this problem.

I formatted my sever and tried again but it doesn’t work for now.

sharmstr

1 – You have BP 2.4 installed. Kleo isnt compatible with that yet. Downgrade BP.

2 / 3 – You have the top bar disabled on your page. Bring up the page in page editor and scroll down to Theme General Settings and enable it.

4 – Please dont ask your question twice. Someone who is more familiar with revolution slider will answer your previous question.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Thank you.

How can I find buddypress 2.3* version?

I cant find it in Buddypress.org, and google….

When can it be update in your company?

sharmstr

You can download from here. https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress/developers/

I dont have and ETA

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Thank you very much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?