This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ianll
    Participant

Hello
    I have a menu assigned to the top bar location. The menu has a second level group of items under the parent “Events”. I see the + symbol on the Events parent item when viewing the menu as a logged in user but there are no children. I cant figure out why there are no children. Using inspector I see this snip from the item and the item below:

<li id=”menu-item-5383″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children menu-item-5383 dropdown-submenu”>Events <span class=”caret”></span>
    —-
    <li id=”menu-item-4958″ class=”bp-menu bp-friends-nav menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-4958″>Friends

—-

The children are of the Events menu item. As you can see they are not rendering and I can confirm they are in the menu in the WP admin > Menu section.

Please advise I’ve created a login and password for you which Ill post in the next message as private.

ianll
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ianll
    Participant

oops.. Its actually a 3rd level child item not a second…. No mega menu in use either… But it also does not work with mega menu enabled for children on the parent item.

sharmstr

Need admin access

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Just give the Kleo account admin rights. I’m not creating an account. Thank you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant

sorry done

sharmstr

Presently you cant have third level item on the top bar. Sorry for not catching that sooner, but I had never tried it. If you’d like that added to Kleo, you can add your request to this thread so the developers see it: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-features-requests

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?