This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, im try to translate the Buddypress, im try with .po file, creating a language folder inside Buddypress, but doesnt work with Kleo. Anybody can help me with this?

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, buddypress language should be located at wp-content/languages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juandias
    Participant

Yes, i upload the translate, but only translate a part. Some parts still in english.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

any help?

sharmstr

There are better translations files: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/translation-issue-2

You didnt say what language, but check here: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/buddypress/2.2.x

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

daphneelaforest
    Participant

Hello I have the same problem and I am translating in French.
    Many parts are not translated even if it says that French is translated at 100% on Loco Translate and BBpress 2.2x.

I have the same problem in MANY part of the website.
    Forum – Membership – etc, etc.
    Please help ! Thank you so much

Daphnée

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Those are not from Buddypress. Those are from Paid Membership Pro and the bp Cover Photo plugins. There are language files you can translate in each plugin.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?