This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     efullman
    Participant

Hi,

For some reason the Navigation labels and Sub-Navigation labels for the Member’s Activity screen won’t translate. Everything else is working fine, even some of the filters on the side, and the content on the screen.

Do you know where these nav and sub-nav labels are set?

In the screen shot below the word “Groups” should be something else.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

If you only translated Kleo, they wont change. You need to translate buddypress: https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/customizing-labels-messages-and-urls/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

efullman
    Participant

Thanks for that answer, I actually figured that out from trial error. I used the Quick Localization plugin that they suggest. However, I had to write a global gettext to get it all. Is the kleo text_domain “kleo_framework”?

sharmstr

Yes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?