This topic has 128 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 8 years by powoky.

• Author
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Please contribute with translations for different languages. Thanks everyone

Download French translation – Contributed by LeBruCode

German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish here:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/languages.zip

rugwarrior
    Participant

Hi,

I will do one into german ๐Ÿ™‚

Noz
    Participant

VERY NICE IDEA, Thanks sqadmin ! ๐Ÿ™‚

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thank you rugwarrior

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Anybody a Portuguese translation?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fnajman
    Participant

and french ? thanks thanks thanks

rugwarrior
    Participant

I set up a playgorund with WP 3.6 Beta 4 / BuddyPress 1.8 RC1 / bbPress 2.3.2 / BP Follow 1.2 and just wait for Sweet Date 1.4 to start translating. I just provided a german translation for BP Follow and hope it will be shortly integrated. If you need it earlier just leave my a message and I will provide it. I will also try to include some of the suggestions for BP Follow as I like the idea that you can follow someone without being his “friend”…

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Spanish, portuguese, french, korea, japanese, german, italian

LeBruCode
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve the french translation. Where can I upload files ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hello and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Please send it at themesupport@seventhqueen.com using a file transfer service like https://www.wetransfer.com/

SQadmin
    Keymaster

French translation added. Many thanks to ebenelove:
    EDIT — Translation removed because it was incomplete

LeBruCode
    Participant

This is not a translation !!

It is a Google translation with many errors and incomprehensible sentences AND many variables are truncated.

I’ll finish a French translation today or tomorrow normally.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Ok. I’ll remove it then if you have something better. Thanks

LeBruCode
    Participant

Translation sent via WeTransfert !

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thank you. We appreciate it.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

French translation added thanks to LeBruCOde.
    Download French translation

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Spanish translation?

LeBruCode
    Participant

Hi,

Could you send me the .pot file to update the french translation ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This is the link to the updated file:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/en_US.po

Thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Anybody has Spanish translation?
    Thanks

Brian
    Participant

Anybody has Spanish translation?

TechnoAdmire
    Participant

Hello,

I have the ability to translate it to Arabic but plz teach me the and how to start.

Second, if I wanna have multilingual in my website what is the better way to go with? I saw some of them they made a sub-domain for the other language and some are using the drop down to choose the suit language at the same domain without the need of going to another sub-domain.
    Help me guys I wanna hear ur suggestions please.

Thanks,

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Easiest way to translate the theme is using this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/
    Go to the Sweetdate theme, translate the strings and click to generate the .mo file

If you want multilingual then you need to use WPML plugin
    I think best way is to use like http://www.mysite.com/en. This can be configured in WPML

TechnoAdmire
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank u so much dear for providing me how to start up.

I have installed the codestyling localization plugin and translated things I wanted then I have created the .mo file, But I need to know what is next plz in order to activate it or let it work.
    Hint: am using WPML bcoz my site is based on 2 languages.

I will be so thankful of u if u can provide me the exact steps to get it done ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

TechnoAdmire
    Participant

.po and .mo are created and I can see them in this directory
    “wp-content/themes/sweetdate/languages”
    So what is next plz?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

That should be all to have your site translated. You need to have wordpress in your language for it to show in your language.
    If you want to use 2 languages, then you need to purchase WPML plugin install and configure

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Anyone care to send a translation? ๐Ÿ™‚

LordDax
    Participant

I try to make an italian tranlation, but when i try tu use the http://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/ give me theese errors:
    “Error: The actual loaded translation content does not match the textdomain: kleo_framework
    Expect, that any text you translate will not occure as long as the textdomain is mismatching!
    This is a coding issue at the source files you try to translate, please contact the original Author and explain this mismatch. ”

i check all <> and </>and i can’t see any error…. ๐Ÿ™

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    That is fine and is more a notice than an error and just ignore it because it is nomarl since the theme has template files from other plugins. You just need to translate the strings that are under the “kleo_framework” domain

LordDax
    Participant

this is the main file, can you chek if it is all ok? i can’t change the language of my theme… i have the italian language in all wordpress… but the theme is alwais in english…

Here the link http://we.tl/Xtk6jPsxcx

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Send me the .mo file since there is where the translated strings are.
    After you translate make sure to click the generate .mo file

LordDax
    Participant

ok. here the files: http://we.tl/JWRHH3e2h4

SQadmin
    Keymaster

You don’t have anything translated.
    Scan the Sweetdate files from the plugin. translate the strings under the โ€œkleo_frameworkโ€ domain and then click generate the .mo file and that should be it

LordDax
    Participant

ok. sorry for my errors… here the file generated after a rescan of the italian language

http://we.tl/9sFOOgE8bd

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks for your contribution.
    If you translate buddypress and bbpress please try and send those too.

Cheers

LordDax
    Participant

The next version 2.3 nedd a new translation? in there are new words to translate send me the language files and i begn the translation.

the buddypress is translated and the bbpress is at 40%

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We don’t have any new language strings in 2.3
    Thanks

LeBruCode
    Participant

Thx

LordDax
    Participant

great ๐Ÿ™‚

aztlanla
    Participant

I’m working on the spanish translation. Should have it done soon.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?