This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased this plugin mainly because of its build-in user interface. I like it a lot. I am not building a dating website, so I am looking to remove all the elements that point to such. But I am not at that point yet, I have trouble building pages.

You see, I am used to ‘page builders’. I use the Divi theme (elegant themes) on my other website, and it has a build-in page builder, where you simply drag and drop widgets, call to action, text fields, side bars, etc.

I thought something similar was included with this theme by the looks of the live demo, but I can’t find it anywhere.

What I did find was the ”shortcodes” menu, but I have no idea how to use this. For example, I wanted to add a ”call to action” on the home page, but all it says was ”Enter content”. There were no title, descriptions, link, background, etc. sections.

And when I tried to add a button instead, it didn’t show up.

So I am doing something wrong.

Also: is there a registration and login page? Right now, there is only a pop-up when you click on ”Login” or ”Register”. Is there a shortcode?

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look first in the documentation folder from the .zip you receive when purchasing the themE.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ww2boy
    Participant

There is a documentation folder, but what am I looking for? What is the documentation file called? Is it stored under the ”Documentation Folder” because I can’t find it there.

Catalin

Hello,

PLease take a look in the folder from the .zip file you downloaded when purchasing the theme. The path is:

..\Main Files\Documentation\

Also take a look at this:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/sweetdate-install-and-setup.html

it may help.

Thank you,
    catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?