This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     tattoobooksonline
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help! I have another road block. I can’t seem to center these buttons inside a nested column.
    See two screen shots and the following code:

COPY CODE
    [vc_row inner_container="no" section_type="main" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="0" padding_bottom="0" min_height="0" border="none" css_animation="right-to-left"][vc_column width="1/1"][rev_slider_vc alias="HomeFullwidth"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][kleo_gap size="30px"][kleo_grid type="3" animation="yes" bordered_icons="yes" style="box"][kleo_feature_item title="Online Tattoo Training" icon="laptop" icon_size="big" icon_position="center"]Become a member of TeachMeToTattoo.com and get access to tattoo tutorials, videos, and training online. Real tattoo information and training that you can access anywhere, and at your own pace![/kleo_feature_item][kleo_feature_item title="Talk to Our Experts" icon="user-1" icon_size="big" icon_position="center"]Get access to professional tattoo artists. CR Jordan, the author of <em><strong>Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo</strong></em>, and <em><strong>This Might Sting a Bit</strong></em> visits the community as often as possible. There are plenty of other professionals with tips and tattoo secrets to share with junior artists![/kleo_feature_item][kleo_feature_item title="Communicate with Artists" icon="chat" icon_size="big" icon_position="center"]Join our community and share information, ask questions, and chat on the forums about tattoo topics. Get help and critiques with your tattoo apprenticeship progress and artwork. Tattoos that you have completed or tattoo designs (flash) are always critiqued in a positive and constructive way![/kleo_feature_item][/kleo_grid][kleo_gap size="30px"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]
    <h1 style="text-align: center;">65.[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="1500"]495[/kleo_animate_numbers] Users</h1>
    <h3 style="text-align: center;">have already signed up for the most advanced tattoo training system in the world</h3>
    [/vc_column_text][kleo_gap size="30px"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container="yes" section_type="main" type="image" bg_position="center" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="40" padding_bottom="40" min_height="0" border="bottom" css_animation="right-to-left" bg_image="37924" enable_parallax="false"][vc_column width="1/1" font_color="#ffffff"][vc_empty_space height="32px"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/3"][kleo_button title="PHOTO TUTORIALS" target="_self" style="see-through" icon="camera" tooltip="popover" tooltip_position="right" tooltip_title="Tattoo photo training content" tooltip_text="Members can view tons of photo tutorials that show step by step process of tattoos. High resolution photos!" tooltip_action="hover" special="yes" size="lg"][kleo_button title="TATTOO VIDEOS" target="_self" style="see-through" size="lg" icon="video" tooltip="popover" tooltip_position="right" tooltip_title="Tattoo video training content" tooltip_text="Members can view dozens of hours of HD tattoo video training. Everything from technique to workstation setup. Click Here to find out more!" tooltip_action="hover" special="yes"][kleo_button title="TATTOO ARTICLES" target="_self" style="see-through" size="lg" icon="search" tooltip="popover" tooltip_position="right" tooltip_title="Hundreds of tattoo training articles at your fingertips" tooltip_text="Years of tattoo information from CR Jordan and other professional tattoo artists is maintained in this database, you can search it all!" tooltip_action="hover" special="yes"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/3"][vc_empty_space height="15px"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]
    <h2><span style="color: #ffffff;">Popular topics:</span></h2>
    [/vc_column_text][vc_wp_tagcloud taxonomy="post_tag" title=" "][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container="no" text_align="center" section_type="main" type="image" bg_position="bottom" bg_position_horizontal="center" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="40" padding_bottom="40" min_height="0" border="none" animation="animate-when-almost-visible" css_animation="bottom-to-top" overflow="false"][vc_column width="1/1" css=".vc_custom_1414902262037{margin-right: 0% !important;margin-left: 0% !important;}"][vc_empty_space height="32px"][vc_posts_grid loop="size:6|order_by:date|post_type:post" post_layout="grid" show_meta="yes"][vc_empty_space height="32px"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Also – another question, I can’t find in the forum:

How do you get the search results to appear on the forum, when someone creates a new post on forum, it does the “pre-search” on the right (ie: in the box I am typing in right now)…

I know they are un-related, and if you want me to open another ticket, I can.

Thank you again for you help – I am in love with this theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Instead of going into the row settings, go into the column setting (pencil above the 3 buttons you have). Then set an Extra class name. Lets say you called it center-this. Then in your child css put

COPY CODE

.center-this {
    text-align: center;
    }

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-auto-suggest-topics-based-on-new-topic-title/
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/bbpress-live-search

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tattoobooksonline
    Participant

Again, thank you so much – I was trying to include inline CSS, but not in that way… I am surprised you didn’t add a button that included a call to a center CSS!

Thanks again..

sharmstr

I’m not surprised because I dont work here. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Unable to center or justify left buttons in a column’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?