This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

themoonispink
    Participant

Hi I’m having issues with the update and Facebook registration. The first issue was with Facebook so I copied and pasted the txt file you asked us to copy and paste and was able to register. But I was unable to login so i decided to update to the latest version. I did and now I’m getting this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() in /home4/techgirl/public_html/myshoesmyheels.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php on line 14

The URL is http://www.myshoesmyheels.com

Please could you help me. I appreciate your quick response. This problem happened just at the last minute when we were about to launch the site over the weekend. Please we need your help desperately. Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Have you updated the plugins Visual composer and K-elements too?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

All good after update. Can I close the topic?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?