This topic has 26 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     dpk888
    Participant

If I select the theme options I get the following error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

An ideas please..

dpk888
    Participant

It says server 500 error

hma
    Participant

I have exactly the smeze issue !
    but error 502

dpk888
    Participant

Will this problem be sorted by the update. I have looked at my php. Version and tried 5.2, 5.3,5.4 and I get errors on all of them except for 5.3 . When using 5.3 I am unable to use theme options. This is very frustrating as I had a deadline this week.

dpk888
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

HI there, KLEO 3.0.1 should be available today to address this isolated issue.
    Let me know if you still encounter problems after that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

If you want the fix now and can’t wait for the update please see this topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/problem-activating-pm-pro-bbpress-addon-with-kleo-3-0-upgrade

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

michalzwierz
    Participant

After upgrade to 3.0 I can’t access theme properties. Getting 503 server error. Same issue?

Abe
    Keymaster

@michalzwierz please wait for the update since it has already been submitted and it will be available really soon .. or see my reply above

Cheers

---

aivasov
    Participant

Abe why you do not answer in my theme , I’m waiting 2 of the day?

aivasov
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @aivasov

please wait for our support team to answer since there is a queue for each topic. You have submitted your question yesterday so please be patient. Not even 24 hours passed and you added it Sunday which is weekend.
    Please see this text in the sidebar:
    “Support is offered Monday through Friday, but please allow up to 48hrs so we can review your request and respond.”

Cheers

---

Stoyne
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Stoyne
    I will check now and see what is wrong

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@Stoyne try to talk at your hosting company to increase your php max execution time from 30 to 60 since that I think is the issue

Cheers

---

Abe
    Keymaster

and your hosting cpanel no longer loads.. I guess it is not that reliable

---

Stoyne
    Participant

@abe – the http://republicsofaid.com/wp-admin is not loading – not cPanel… I tried to deactiavate all active plugins from wp_republic_options but with all plugins disabled I still can’t log in. Maybe downgrade to Kleo 3.0 will solve the problem? How to do this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Please follow my advice on php setting

---

Stoyne
    Participant

@abe

I modified the php.ini as you suggested:

; ICN Customer php.ini
    register_globals = Off
    display_errors = Off
    magic_quotes_gpc = Off
    error_log = error_log
    log_errors = On
    error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
    expose_php = Off
    max_input_time = 60
    max_execution_time = 60
    output_buffering = Off
    safe_mode = Off
    variables_order = “EGPCS”
    memory_limit = 128M
    upload_max_filesize = 3M

extension_dir = “/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613″
    ;extension=”eaccelerator.so”
    eaccelerator.shm_size=”16″
    eaccelerator.cache_dir=”/var/cache/eaccelerator”
    eaccelerator.enable=”1″
    eaccelerator.optimizer=”1″
    eaccelerator.check_mtime=”1″
    eaccelerator.debug=”0″
    eaccelerator.filter=””
    eaccelerator.shm_max=”0″
    eaccelerator.shm_ttl=”0″

There problem still the same.

Abe
    Keymaster

that happens only with the child theme active… strange. I see lots of language files dropped there .. You should put your language files under wp-content/languages/themes/kleo_framework.bg_BG.mo and kleo_framework.bg_BG.po

---

Abe
    Keymaster

That is really strange and I don’t think is related to the theme…

---

Stoyne
    Participant

This happend after I updated to Kleo 3.1 this morning.

Abe
    Keymaster

please do a test install on a subdomain since it is hard to believe it is from the theme

---

Stoyne
    Participant

There is a backup from June 16, 2015 1:00:25 AM EEST made by R1Soft Restore Backups. Shal I use it to restore?

Abe
    Keymaster

I said to do a test with the same kleo 3.0.1 on a subdomain, not here on this install

---

Stoyne
    Participant

Thank you, It’s working now properly.

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that.

Cheers

---

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?