This topic has 45 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

Hmmm. I cant access your server from my network. See? I’ll try again later.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     MADride
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     MADride
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

If you had them on the phone, why didnt you have them increase the memory for you? They will do it. And no, still cant access your site.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MADride
    Participant

Hi there,

Well finally I can have access again to admin area WP, my hosting company use a backup from one of they make every week for every web and they increse the memory limit also, So I did again the same steps (because as the backup is from few day ago, I still can’t edit any page with visual composer) so everything was fine untill I activated WPBakery Visual Composer, then I can’t access to the pages area gives this problem (Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 62652416) (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /homepages/46/d369677747/htdocs/MAD/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2224) theme area, plugin area gives a lot of troubles, but when I finally can’t unistall the plugin everything works fine on admin WP, but obviously not work the website.
    The hosting copany said that there is something wrong with plugin because I have the maximun memory limit and It can’t be that and I should delete the plugin, but I do that, the KLEO theme is useless. So any suggestion?

Abe
    Keymaster

@MADride you have 60MB allocated and you should ask the hosting to make it 128MB just to make sure you don’t get that error anymore. Try to talk with them on this and maybe they don’t set it properly.

Also check this https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?