This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Ziels’Opdracht.

• Author

Tagged: 

maxlevel
    Participant

I tried to find out why there are different formats for posts and what they are made for.
    Standard
    Aside
    Video
    Audio
    Link
    Gallery
    The only difference that I noticed was a different icon when no featured image is used.
    Is that all there is to it?

sharmstr

The formats aren’t Kleo specific. They are standard WP formats: https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Formats

With that said, Kleo stylizes each format differently

– different color border left of the title in masonry list
    – image, video, slider gallery, audio player or quote styling in the masonry and carousel posts list and at the top of the post themselves if enabled.

See here http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

I am wondering if it can be arranged that (in my case) when selecting an audio post format with a soundcloud link (or other WP accepted) that similair to the youtube (video format posts) there appears a play button and you can actually listen to the song straight from the main page instead of needing to go into the post (how to achieve this?

I also find it very disappointing that the post formats are available but has had no special attention. With VC I can do a lot, but it would be great if some attention would be pored into making the post formats have a visually more atractive appearance (especially the audio output)

Perhaps a future request?

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

I am wondering if it can be arranged that (in my case) when selecting an audio post format with a soundcloud link (or other WP accepted audio links) that, similair to the youtube (video format posts), there appears a play button and you can actually listen to the song straight from the main page instead of needing to go into the post. How to achieve this?

I also find it a bit disappointing that the post formats are available but has had no special attention. Especially the inherent music player and how it is displayed within Kleo. Although I can do a lot with VC, it would be great if some attention could be pored into making the audio/video post formats have a visually more attractive appearance (especially the audio output lacks appeal).

Perhaps a future request?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?