This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

markob17
    Participant

Hi,

When using Buddypress 2.4 core functionality to change a cover photo, it doesn’t show the new cover photo immediately after uploading one. It also doesn’t give any message saying it was successful unless you upload like three back to back which nobody is going to do, so this is going to confuse the user. To show the new cover photo the browser has to be refreshed. When using any other theme including default wordpress 2015 theme, the cover photo shows up right away without the user having to refresh the browser. How can I fix this so changing the cover photo on Kleo using buddypress core functionality works like every other theme?

Thank you,

Laura

Hello, we are working on it, for now we suggest to disable the buddypress cover feature and use the buddypress cover plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

Hello, we are working on it, for now we suggest to disable the buddypress cover feature and use the buddypress cover plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

markob17
    Participant

Hi, do you have an ETA on this? I am soon launching a new site and come launch would like my members to be able to use the Buddypress 2.4 core functionality from the beginning to prevent any confusion or potential future issues. I also personally don’t want to rely on another plugin for functionality that is built into Buddypress core.

Andrei

We have released an update for the BuddyPress new feature, and we’ll also check the scenario reported by you which will probably be addressed in one of our next updates. I can’t provide any exact ETA but we release updates constantly.

We’ll update you if we’ll have any details sooner.
    Cheers

markob17
    Participant

Is this fix still on your road map?

Thanks

Andrei

Sure, it’s on our to do list.

markob17
    Participant

Sounds great Andrei. Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

This was fixed in 4.0

All the best

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?