This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by belemans.

• Author
     belemans
    Participant

Hi guys,

I bought this theme for internal communication between me and my team.

I installed the theme and I don’t even know where to start. It looks nothing like the demo and when I try the customizer it just does.. nothing? (check attachment)

How can I simply set this up like a professional ($64 worth) buddypress theme for internal communication?

Regards,

Luc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Your site is throwing a 404 error on the dynamic stylesheet that Buddyapp creates. You are having the same issue as this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/no-styling-after-installation

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

belemans
    Participant

Been through that forum post:
    – Modded /wp-content + /uploads + /custom_styles to 777
    – Did the appearance >> theme options >> save options

Nothing happens. Don’t know how ‘michaaelgoldbeck’ hardcoded the .css but how can I fix this?

sharmstr

Here’s the info that you can’t see in that topic

“I circumvented the system by copying custom_styles directly into the style.css of the child theme. that’s not a proper solution, but it works for now”

If you have further questions, please ask in that topic so we can keep all of this info together. Plus, that topic is assigned to the developer so you’ll get the best help from him.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

belemans
    Participant

Alright, will discuss it on the other post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where to start’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?