This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     mitchcan
    Participant

As I mentioned, I just recently finally transitioned to Kleo as the only theme on the site. One of the things that I just noticed after the change is I don’t see the easiest way to place content *under* the post.

I see the area before-main-content, but not an after-main-content.

I like to place a couple of widgets in an after post ‘sidebar’ – like a simple ad promoting some of our other services, and the preferred related posts plugin we use (we much prefer to be able to target the categories included as ‘related’).

How would we go about adding an ‘after-main-content’ option, or some reasonable facsimile, that allows us to place this content?

Thanks!

sharmstr

You forgot kleo_. Its kleo_after_main_content.

I just answered another one like this within the last few days that has code to mimic the page settings header and bottom content across the entire site. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/global-header-content#post-69254

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

oooo – Look what I just found. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/users/sharmstr/replies?show_only=snippets

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mitchcan
    Participant

A) Thanks… I looked for something like that, just missed it.

B) uh, suh-weeet. But holy carp, there goes a couple hours I know I’ll spend just randomly rummaging through all those snippets. LOL 🙂

sharmstr

LOL. Careful, some of it is old code. But the concepts should help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?