This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by zingodingo.

• Author
     clickafy
    Participant

After I updated today, I’m getting the following error…

Your theme (Kleo Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

Here’s the output of which ones are good/bad:

kleo/woocommerce/cart/cart.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/content-product.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0,
    kleo/woocommerce/content-single-product.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/myaccount/my-address.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php version 2.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/related.php,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0,
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php

Please advise.

clyn
    Participant

Yes, same warning… What does it mean?

Thanks

clyn
    Participant

I think, i solve this. I hope Kleo Admin say yes its true…
    Please read on this page http://docs.woothemes.com/document/fix-outdated-templates-woocommerce/

What did i do…
    1 – I opened my cpnael. wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/ i clicked templates file and copy to this folder wp-content/themes/kleo/

2- Entry to templates files under Kleo and choose file such as mine (content-pruduct.php) and copy eveything with editor than turn woocomerce folder under Kleo and you will see out of date content-product.php, open this with editor and save it.

3 – You will not see warning about this file again… Please dont try before confirm admin….

Good day

sharmstr

Kleo is out of date because Woo just released its update. You shouldnt be updating plugins until 7th queen releases updates that support them.

Kleo doesnt have copies of every woo template file. Only the ones that needed to be changed in order to fix the Kleo style. Think of the woo template files in the Kleo folder as overrides similar to using a child theme. While there’s nothing wrong with what you did, you may find that things are no longer Kleo styled and/or just dont work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

clyn
    Participant

You mean that we sould wait you to update theme, right? I am new on Kleo so testing all i need pluginig. When everything is ok i will reinstall wordpress and all plugging that i will open my site. At the moment, when i go to theme option/uptade theme i am enterng my themeforest username and Api than save, nothing happend…

Thanks
    Best Regards

trobinson1786
    Participant

Same thing for me. I go to the theme options to check for theme update and there is nothing. I see that one themeforest, version 3.0.6 is available but I am running on version 3.0.1 or at least that is what it says

sharmstr

The point I was trying to make, which Woo tried to make as well (see attached), is dont update plugins until you are sure your theme supports them. Woo 2.4 just came out. It will take some time for the Kleo developers to change the code and test before they are able to release an update which supports it.

@trobinson1786
    – You need to update via FTP. Quite awhile ago, themeforest updated their code which broke auto updates for most of the themes out there (not just Kleo). Once you update to 3.0.6 update notification will work again. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, I
    I suggest rolling back to the previous version if it causes you trouble since the woocommerce compatibility update will be released next week the latest.

You will receive the usual email notification from Themeforest

It is good not to update important plugins right away and wait for updates from us. We will be creating a section to keep all the plugins updates that kleo is compatible with at the current version.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @sharmstr for clearing the templates update issue

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

clyn
    Participant

Kleo Support Theme is the Best !

Thanks…..

zingodingo
    Participant

Should we always update kleo theme first before update other related things, such as plug-in?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes that is recommended mainly when the is a major plugin update

---

zingodingo
    Participant

ok, Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?