This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi there,

I have changed the overall styling of my website into a darker look.

The Woocommerce took over the styling except for the products (background); The frame is still white! Arrgghh! 😀

I would like to know where and how to change this white color into #131313 to match the other elements of the website. I have Kleo child active.

greetings,
    Isidore

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Also:

The breadcrumbs keep showing “Products” although I have changed the title of the link/name of the page and updated the premalinks.

Any idea what causes this issue or just how to fix it?

🙂

Radu

Hi

Can you please provide page url ?

And regarding the issue with breadcrumbs that showing products instead your desired name please provide admin credentials

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi @Radu,

Thank you for your reply. The web address is: https://thecurious.rehab/market/
    As you can see the products are not styled together with the rest of the page styling. I had some styling issues and needed to use the code from the forum in the function.php

Does this create a styling conflict or is somewhere the css between KLEO en Woo not working properly?

Regarding the name change of the breadcrumb link title (products). Could you just tell me where to do this myself?

Thank you in advance!

Radu

Hi,

1. If you use that code there is no problem.

2. To achieve this you can use loco translate to rename/modify or translate any string from theme or plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi @Radu,

I don’t see how your answer (a reference to a po/mo translation plugin) is helpful to my questions.

I am am talking about woocommerce css elements (the frame of the products on the product page) that are not correctly changed in appearance.

Really need a better explanation/support in this matter.

Kind regards,
    Isidore

Radu

Hi,

If you talking about related products white frame you can replace the white color from frame with your desired color

COPY CODE

woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
        background: transparent !important;
    }

If you dont referring to this please provide a screenshot pointing out the issue.

Regards

Radu

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Sorry for the belated reply:

In post #77909 (the first in this topic) I have shared a screen shot of the issue.

Where do I place the code? In the function.php of the child theme or somewhere else?

Kind regards

Radu

Hi,

You need to place that code to Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS

Let me know if is ok.

Regards

Radu

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

It worked perfect!

Thank you so much for your step by step guidance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

You’re welcome,

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?