This topic has 87 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Radu

Hello,

The cronjobs for the pmpro can be a cause

Read more a the links above :
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paid-memberships-pro-1871-causes-very-high-database-writes
    http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/deleting-oldextra-cron-events/

I see that you avatars still doesn’t work, from what i’ve read on the bp forums a possible solution can be by deleting the htaccess file… (rename it) then go to wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks put it on the default and save changes and try again, on the testing subdomain install the avatar still works after moving right ?

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

No problem man 🙂

Just rename it from .htaccess to 123.htaccess in this way the file will not running

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Please go to your themeforest account and re-download from there the latest sweetdate package.

Yes but do a database backup in both places to have it these in case of something works wrong..

Yes, but instead to replacing that database, the db can be imported separately and just change the database login credentials to the new one in wp-config.php, by using your complete db in the location where avatar works theoretically it should works.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

If you activate child theme and your site will become broken it means that you have some unclosed tags in the php or something… anyway i’m not allowed to provide link to the there here but… here is the link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxo5b6iHWRMwS1F3M185TWRVVmc it’s compatible with latest buddypress.

Next update you will have to get it from your ThemeForest account.

Cheers

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks, Radu 🙂
    “Unclosed tags”???? How do unclosed tags look like? And how do I close them?

Thanks a lot for the link!! Is that the latest version? From May 21st 2016?
    The content in the folder looks a lot different from my previous. I can’t find child theme in it, nor the WordPress folder, that I have in the previous SweetDate folder, or do I need to extract if before uploading it to wp-admin??

Best from
    Jenni

Radu

Sweetdate child attached,

I cannot provide you of unclosed tags example it can vary…

You can delete parent theme and child theme but backup if before for safety from wp-admin -> themes

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/how-to-delete-wordpress-theme.html#gref

After that upload parent and activate, then upload child and activate (wp-admin -> themes -> add new) select archive…

Cheers
    R.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Please check in this archive for readme.txt file and follow the instructions

Cheers
    R.

Attachments:
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant

…and also another question:

The individual presentation text on Members Page…..Which fill-in field would that be??

[attachment file=125305]

Thanks
    Jenni 🙂

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

I’m fine thank you for question i hope you are fine to 🙂

For the user fields import export you can test and use this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/export-user-data/

The default value is used from example if you have a field with three options

one
    two
    three

and you want to have one of them preselected by all users check Default value for that fields and when users sign-up it will see that fields with the default value pre-completed

The auto-link feature works like that, if two or many users have from example same interests : webdesign value in the the interests field it will add a link to value and it will be listed all members with same value in field.

I hope you will understand 😀

For the online status option it can be enabled from wp-admin -> theme options -> buddypress- > Online status
    -> ON

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, i was on holiday, it’s ok if i answer to your questions monday when i arrive to the office ?

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi !

1. For the user fields import export you can test and use this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/export-user-data/

The default value it represents the default option for that field when user complete that will be pre-selected with it, just create a test field to see how it works.

Yes you can coopy po and mo files from old installation website to new one in same location and to continue to translate strings on the new installation website.

Regarding the membership packages go to wp-admin -> theme options -> memberships and set an order for these (see screenshot)

Add 0,1,2,3,4

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Please make sure that you put mo and po files in same exact location with exact filenames

Example if you have downloaded po and mo files from wp-content/languages/ you should upload it to same location and so on….

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi again,

Why you don’t upload the entire languages folder from your oldsite installation /wp-content/languages to the new one in same location ?

The correct path for sweetdate theme language files is : wp-content/languages/themes/
    the language files should be named like that kleo_framework-sv_SE.po and kleo_framework-sv_SE.po

If the language files not applies to the plugins, try to move plugin language files to : wp-content/plugins/PLUGINNAME/languages/

For example pmpro has this slug for the lang fiels : pmpro-sv_SE.po/mo

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Very good if the things are improving,i’m glad to hear that !

1. Notifications it refers to things are related directly to you like messages,reply to comments, etc and the activity it’s place where you can see all the users activity photos, status etc..

2. Maybe it refers to your personal activity and also the wall activity for sitewide page where you can see all activity.

3. The files are not required by Sweetdate theme, but leave the twenty sixteen maybe someday you should test something with the default theme and you will need it.

4. The font it’s changing but in all places…where you need to increase the font provide screenshot and provide page url..

The BR should works in text mode from editor, try without that editor or ask on their forum support.

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

It’s ok if i answer you later or tomorrow ?

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Not really i have;t encountered problems with payment method in pmpro, but most probably there is a configuration problem, you have setup correct the plugin : http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/radu/Payment_Settings__Kleo_Development__WordPress__2016-08-08_18-23-47.png by completing these fields with required data ?

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pmpro-paypal-standard-to-express
    http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-paypal-express-alternate-payment-option-checkout/
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/endless-problems-with-pmpro

This problem it’s not seems to be related to the theme, please follow that links and i recommend you to re-setup the pmpro maybe you have missed something…

http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/documentation/

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

The addon that you are talking about it’s add as secondary payment method pp express, you can see all available free addons on wp-admin -> memberships -> addons. To get the system to work i think you don’t need that and yes if you want that addon you should buy it separately

I don’t know why in may was works and now not, most probably some misconfiguration You should use normal paypal.. paypal standard and on the Gateway Account Email add your email that you are, and from what i know that’s all

Regarding the last qustion strange maybe it was a cache issue ? i don’t know, also you can try to use PayPal Website Payments Pro and api keys and the rest of the required info an be found and generated from your account : https://www.paypal.com/?cmd=_profile-api-signature

I hope you will solve these problems

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I don’t think so, in the addon description says that it gives you ability to have the pp express as second option. so if you will choose directly paypal express as main i think it will be ok, test it !

Regarding the #131294 ticket, i’ve read the next ticket that all are fine, i taught that those are ok but i will respond you now.

1. Try with this css to hide the form in activation page.

COPY CODE

.activate .form-header ,.activate .form-search , .activate .form-footer {display:none !important; }

2. I think the bg image it’s removed on mobile because it’s not enough space, but anyway about what image are you talking about ? give screenshot and if you provide example links of your website provide the password to can see it.

3. Where i can see this live ? with the css that you have provided i cannot see that border green, it seems that it’s not controlled by this css.

R.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?