This topic has 87 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Please, please write your questions in a single ticket please, I cannot process too much information at once, I will miss things, so please put your all current questions on a single ticket and then wait for my reply or for another admin reply please !

I see the questions that are you asking most related to customizations and they are not theme problems for what you need I recommend you to start a collaboration with a developer.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

1. You have modified theme files in child and it seems that you have modified the full-width template to have a sidebar, check there.

I cannot offer continuous support for kind of things, full width should remain full width…

2. Using this.

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #header {
        background-image:url("http://bildafamilj.nu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/www.bildafamilj.nu-dejting1000pxBsmalare.jpg");

}

}

3. Using this css

COPY CODE

.form-footer {
        background: red !important;
    }

4. Wp-admin -> theme options -> Miscellaneous -> Admin toolbar -> OFF

5. Yes …. or not as you wish or need

6. According to the question yes, if the application doesn’t require additional coding for this yes.

7. I don’t know what exactly means, check the documentation : https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/goingLive/

8.yes

9.Personally, I haven’t used that gateway I don’t know what to recommend you , check their documentation, from what I see it’s a PayPal company : http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/gateway/braintree/

10. Check the pmppro docs and pp docs…

11. You can create a new page named thank you page to redirect users after they pay.

12. I don;t know anything about that, but i don;t think it’s required if you have setup the pmpro…

13. I don’t know, it’s different service named setup or configuring.

Have a nice day, from now @Laura will take care of your ticket.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?