This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by giorgos.

• Author
     giorgos
    Participant

It might be useful if KLEO comes with an option to combine its own JS and CSS files in order to reduce load times and improve SEO. Third party solutions are not doing the job.

bkozlowski
    Participant

I agree, this theme is very bulky and calls way to many scripts and css files. It would be nice to be able to combine these into one or two.

Andrei

This plugin works exemplary and does the job: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bwp-minify/

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Splendor
    Participant

I think the problem lies as it seams it calls css and js when certain function are not used..

Andrei

You tried the recommended plugin and it didn’t worked ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Splendor
    Participant

I use wt3c Andrei, and works but still..

Andrei

Still … ?

giorgos
    Participant

Guys,

I requested this because all the minify/compress plugins I used were messing up my pages. (due to some plugins I was unable to identify) W3tc auto minify options also were not working. If I remember correctly I used only the theme js files at the w3 manual options and still didn’t work.
    Is not a big deal, but I thought it might be something to consider for future releases if it doesn’t require too much dev efforts.
    My setup includes Varnish caching and CDN and some times can misbehave.

I will try again at a later stage the bwp-minify and see.

@Splendor
    , W3tc works for you? What settings you use then?. I would like to try them also.

Thanks
    Giorgos

Splendor
    Participant

@giorgos, there an article here posted by a member about some settings, after that I can tell you that it is about testing. As we all have different plugin and custom works. I’ll try to find that article

Splendor
    Participant
     giorgos
    Participant

Thanks @Splendor, ! I’ll have alook

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?