This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    I read a lot of topic on this forum and I know that “You need to contact your developer” with more BASIC functions which should be in STANDARD SweetDate theme.

Greatest sing in SWEETDATE:

1. In register user write “I am” and “LOOKING FOR“. Why when user is logged in he/she see ALL MEMBERS in Members site? I think that It is necessary for all users who have purchased SweetDate. Please do probe and meet expectations.

2. In register user write “I am” and “LOOKING FOR“. Why when user is logged in he/she see ALL MEMBERS
    when use a “QUICK PROFILES NAVIGATION”?

3. Praise that the site is responsive… Is very bad in mobile. When for all site first i must see my profile ans scrool down. When i click Activity, Profile, Friends, Messages etc. FIRST I SEE MY PROFILE and i must scroll and scroll and scroll down.
    One more problem: Why all profile information is display in a separate line?
    Name
    >Tom
    Country
    >Poland
    City
    >Rzeszów
    I’am
    >Man
    Looking for
    >Woman
    ETC
    >ETC

It is impossible to use this in one line?
    Name: TOM
    City: Rzeszow

Summa summarum:
    Why is topic “Sweetdate WP Feature Requests” in this forum? Have you ever disobeyed your customers?
    Examine what we need, please.
    You can do a survey, there are many ways.

If this topic will be ignored by the authors. I start to record movies (YouTube) and shows errors and omissions in Sweetdate.

rudik2
    Participant

P.S. Sorry for my english.

rudik2
    Participant

@Abe, many times you helped me, Thanks for that. You’re really good. But you promised me something in April 2014 https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/quick-profile-navigation-no-loops

Laura

1. This is made like that because there is no gender restriction. But it can be changed as i posted here:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/gender-related-question-sweetdate post #35484

2.Using the profile search will show the users who look for your gender and is the gender you are looking for, wont show ALL

3.The mobile version is very good, working for me, if you want to change it that requires a custom css.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

1. The option which I wrote is no gender restriction. I will be test Your solution.
    2. Why is QUICK PROFILE NAVIGATION? Following your think … Let’s delete it because all members can see these people on MEMBERS site. Can You ever see some online dating site? Please register…
    3. Sorry, this mobile version is good for sites created about 7 years ago. Do you like scroll down to content every when you change site?

Laura

Hello, thanks for your suggestions, we will consider them. You can always add extra functionality if you need some. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

I think that this options are not EXTRA functionality…
    About extra functionalities I will not write because I know that the site would have to be made “to measure”.

Options about i wrote will be when SweetDate started -> BASIC. I think that WE (buyer) need this, not only me.

rudik2
    Participant

sorry for my english… Option about i wrote should be when…

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @rudik2 for your suggestions and we do add what we think it will suite our theme.
    Anything you might want to achieve you should consider doing it yourself..
    You are developing a site for yourself and it is normal to want other things than in the stock theme so you should build your site with a developer that can help extending the functionality for you.

Your way of putting things is not very nice .. you have received lot of help from our support.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?