This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Ziels’Opdracht.

• Author
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,
    visual composer does not work anymore on home page of theme news magazine,

thanks

AK
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,
    I have also copied app.js and app.mini.js as asked on first screen of support…

Miguel nova
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please make sure to update to KLEO 4.0.6 and also Visual composer and other plugins from Appearance – install plugins

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Miguel nova
    Participant

Hello
    I have update all plugins and wordpress, but still I have the same problem, I can´t access the visual composer plugin on pages, posts and portfolios, plus the front page news modules doesn´t work well. The situation is the same that you can look in the images before
    regards
    M

Miguel nova
    Participant

Hello, it seems that the update doen´t work well, after the update follow the Kleo update instructions (https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#updates) the site doesn´t work… what can I do? I can run the site without updates, but then I have security issues… help me please

Miguel nova
    Participant

Hello…. I did it jejjeje… it is the visual composer plugin, I thik that Kleo update updates the Visual Composer plugin, but not… why Kleo update don´t update the visual composer’

Miguel nova
    Participant

Hello… Visual Composer plugin doesn´work, do ypu know where I can find the update of this plugin?

Abe
    Keymaster

It is in the latest KLEO update as I said from Appearance – Install plugins

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Miguel nova
    Participant

The Visual Composer plugin doesn´t appear there (Dashboard / Updates)… that´s why I ask you where I can find the VC plugin, to manual updating
    Thanks a lot, I am worried about the site and my client is getting mad

Abe
    Keymaster

I haven’t said (Dashboard / Updates

---

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi there,

I have this issue since a few hours. All plugins are up-to-date; no conflicting plugins are active. Did a plugin on/off test to rule out any other unfamiliar issue.

What I experience:

When in the Home News Magazine (imported demo page) or any other imported demo page:
    I make an adjustment to a text or anything and want to save/preview… the screen just freezes. I can still controle the mouse and other parts of WP can be reached, but the demo-pages themselves freeze. After approximate 5 minutes chrome asks to wait or kill the page.

I am running the latest chrome, and don’t seem to have issues with other part of website (front/back-end) just VC elements in posts/pages.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this happens in the admin side? DO you have lots of elements in the page? Maybe VC takes more time than usual to load that page

---

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi @Abe

Yes this was on the admin side.

An update on the matter: Because of the persistancy of this issue I deleted VC and the magazine-demo page. After reinstall of VC everything was beack to normal.

What I didn’t realize: I had created custom post options using WCK and later on I tried AFC. Both of them didn’t work in a way that was satisfying so these plugins were uninstalled at the same time as when I uninstalled the VC plugin. It might be that the plugins themselves were not conflicting, but that I made a wrong choice in the WCK/AFC taxonomy handling which resulted in the freezing (load time error) of the page/post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?