This topic has 246 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 8 years by corpor8chic.

• Author
     Ryaza
    Participant

@abe Thanks you. And please can you chek the cod of Breadcrumbs! if I setup links like a site/%postname%/ Breadcrumbs will not show the category of the post and only “home page/postname” but it is neaded “home page/category/postname”

Abe
    Keymaster

@Ryaza that is related to your permalink structur and you should add %category% in from on post title

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

hdavidsen
    Participant

Google+ & Twitter Login with buttons similar to the Facebook Login

Ryaza
    Participant

“@Ryaza that is related to your permalink structur and you should add %category% in from on post title”

but if we do not want have permalink with “category”?:)

Abe
    Keymaster

@Ryaza if you don’t have the permalink with the category then the system won’t know to generate it. You will have to dig into the code and do nasty changes 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Ryaza
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Tell him to copy the function to the child theme so it is not affected by the update

---

itt
    Participant

@Abe

Hello

one important thing is missing for Kleo is RTL ,
    we should give chance to any user in internet to feel free to share and document his/her ideas and words ,
    Kleo is great Theme , but unfortunately we losing too many users activity because of RTL ,

Thank you

Elv
    Participant

I don’t know if it has been asked before, but I would really like a nice clean “list view” blog format.

I have fudged my own version manually here – http://flashhavoc.com/

But it would be much nicer if the text could be placed to the right of the thumbnail, so its all a little neater and more compact.

Also ideally, we need options to switch on and off the various meta data. I’ve deleted the post tags there just to clean up the meta display on the left.

sharmstr

@elv – That looks pretty good. It has some issues on smaller displays, but overall I really like it. I have on my todo list to code a post list for a custom post type on my site. I like the idea of the text being inline with the picture. I’ll work on it today and share my results with you. Also, I’ve customized the kleo meta function that will format the meta differently based on post type. It should be easy enough to add support for choosing which meta to display as well. I’ll share that later as well.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Elv
    Participant

Thanks sharmstr.

If you have any solutions for the smaller display that would be great as well.

I guess another thing that is needed is an option to set the excerpt text length. I had to manually set excerpts as well to try and reduce the text. It becomes a real problem with the text wrapping on smaller displays.

Thanks again.

sharmstr

@elv: moving discussion here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/display-posts-in-list

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

bigrats
    Participant

request:

It will be nice to have weibo social (social network in china) link option in social info

thanks

Bento4ME
    Participant

I would suggest adding full support for easy digital downloads (http://easydigitaldownloads.com).
    – Have an option to list downloads on the front page.
    – Have an option to have the cart on the menu bar.
    – Show an “Add to Cart” option for downloads, and the price in the details.

It is a very popular plugin but not a lot of themes support it. It may get more people to support KLEO, and you could probably get it listed on the easy digital downloads website for sales if you have it there. So, it could get you more sales.

Kieran
    Participant

Okay this is pushing it a little, but the option to have another side menu would be great (as in being able to have one on the right and one on the left and being able to trigger them independently or together). I have to say I’m kinda in love with the new side menu 😀

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @Bento4ME for the suggestions

thanks you @Kieran
    We will see what we can do

---

iusethemes
    Participant

I think it would be a great idea if there were two versions of the code. Default and optimized. It took me a lot to get this theme and the luggage of wp moving in under 1sec.

sharmstr

I would like the option or have it automatically reduce the featured posts in a carousel to 1 item when viewing on a mobile device.

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @iusethemes
    We will think adding a development mode and the theme to load the not minified resources.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

hello @sharmstr
    on what carousel you need that?

---

sharmstr

The featured posts above the blog.

Splendor
    Participant

@abe, I think the same as @iusethemes. That would be great. It would save a lot of time.

iusethemes
    Participant

Not to forum boast but to really just inform other users. Google PageSpeed SERVICE Optimized my shared hosting Lang with this amazing theme we call #KLEO BY #SEVENTHQUEEN can be a very fast effective theme to WordPress if the Coding components are “tighter”. So your either going to have to go under the hood of WordPress or get an OPTIMIZED version. #Seventhqueen???

Abe
    Keymaster

@iusethemes thanks for letting us know about the Google PageSpeed service. what do you mean to go under the hood of Wordoress? Unfortunately we can’t edit wp core code

---

hdavidsen
    Participant

It would be cool with a few color schemes. The import function makes it easy to change.

Have a nice day 🙂

Please add ‘like’ button to group posts. In fact please add this functionality to all posts.

thank you,

a

Please add the social sharing piece that shows up after a blog post to any post in activity and the groups.

PDMuniversal
    Participant

i would love to add the registration form on the actual home page like on the other theme you guys have. Makes the presentation of the home page look a little more social like Facebook and twitter

djhaystack
    Participant

I think it would be nice to expand the options for the Posts Grid shortcode in VC. It’s one of the primary reasons I bought Kleo and am so excited about it. I wanted to disable excerpts for one post grid without disabling them for all. I’ve accomplished this by providing a custom class and then doing a display none for all p tags, but this seems a little wrong lol. Options to control display of various parts of the grid would be great. I’ve attached the results of my paragraph tag removal and I love this look for certain grids. If there’s a more “legitimate” way to achieve this let me know, and thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     awake
    Participant

Hey!

– Load More button on Posts Grid
    – Comments on Portfolio items
    – Choose the color of the icons (hover also)
    – Able to choose the icon or photo on the testimonials slider

Great Theme !!!

sharmstr

@djhaystak – For what is worth, the “show-meta” does exactly what you did for excerpts. It just hides the meta via css. I’ve updated the shortcode and emailed it to Abe. Maybe it will make it in the next release.

djhaystack
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr. I’m obviously a novice at this stuff. I was afraid the css hiding would result in some kind of SEO penalty. I need to study more. Thanks for the reply. Suppose I’ll just keep my custom little work and be proud of it lol.

nusolutions
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     awake
    Participant

Hey!

– Able to exclude an item in the portfolio by ID (for items related)

Merry Christmas!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @sharmstr
    I will surely add the hide meta functionality to the shortcode

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Also we will look over the requests most asked and extend Kleo with it.

@nusolutions
    sweetdate functionality can’t be easily migrated to kleo. You can use that plugin if it adds the desired functionality.

We will for sure add login form shortcode and maybe register form

---

nusolutions
    Participant

1. Global option to hide the title on ALL pages? In case you prefer only to show the breadcrumbs. Not sure if this option already exists.
    2. Social media login integration. Paid $3 for a plugin and am close to having it working with Kleo:
    http://beautyugly.com/
    http://cancerbu.org/
    This one also includes an option for LinkedIn

Thinking you’d be way ahead of the curve if, as someone mentioned, the homepage can house a register form which ties in with BuddyPress as you’d want to re-direct users to their profile page upon login. Or let one of the re-direct plugins handle it.

I tried and wasn’t successful at getting any of the register shortcodes I tested to display in the revslider. This is probably more of an issue with that plugin but the hope was/is to have a rotating slider sitting behind the registration form on the home page for visitors.

3. Option to “maybe” hide the header area to include logo and menu links for the home page leaving just the top bar, main area, and socket. With options for hiding them as well.

4. Option for customizing the look of groups without having to use CSS?

sharmstr

@beansmcguillicutty – I just wrote a shortcode that you can use to add likes and social sharing to pages and custom post types. I’m emailing it to abe to include it in Kleo. Adding it to groups is a more difficult so that’s not part of the functionality.

Kieran
    Participant

Ability to set both tabs and tabbed tour to icon only like in menu, I am working on a main page layout where I require it but as soon as I remove the title the tab disappears.

squeekpress
    Participant

Load More button or pagination on posts grid. My site has thousands of recipes.. it would be cool if there was a pagination or load more / infinite scroll option so the user was not limited to a defined number of posts. Some users engage after 4 posts .. some after 40.. so to have to define 20-30 for loading efficiency and then link the user to another page to get more is not user friendly.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 247 total)

The topic ‘KLEO – Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?