This topic has 134 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

giorgos
    Participant

I have to agree with @Kieran. With such professional theme and excellent support I stuck to this theme for longer than expected. Kleo doesn’t get boring. To be honest I missed the old days, when I used to buy a new theme every 2 months 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

haha 🙂
    thanks for the nice words

@giorgos
    you can purchase Kleo again from time to time if you feel like buying a theme :)) … kidding

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

writekelly
    Participant

I am beginning to feel overly virtuous. Any updated schedule?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, today it will be released. Really sorry for the delays but the news demo added some time to the release.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

writekelly
    Participant

Terrific Abe. I have really labored over my own design, so could seriously use the theme example.

Abe
    Keymaster

The update will be available for download on 9th June. We delayed it a bit to add a new functionality to the News Magazine demo, a News Ticker..

I know we delayed it a bit but .. promise it won’t happen again 🙂 and the wait will totally worth

---

writekelly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     writekelly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     harley2002
    Participant

Any news regarding the update? My nerves are killing me :p

sharmstr

I haven’t seen any ETA updates. I can tell you that there have been about 50 new code pushes in the last 2 days. They are busting butt on this update. (it looks really cool too)

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

writekelly
    Participant

I have had nothing but respect and positive words for this developer, but admit I’m feeling some disappointment. I have contacted them privately to request a sneak peek, after a death in the family has forced a dramatic change in my upcoming schedule, which furthermore means I have to provide a new set of instructions about desired changes to support staff.

While responses are typically very quick, I have not received a reply. The last word I heard was on this board, claiming a download would be ready June 9 and promising delays would not, ahem, happen again….

harley2002
    Participant

Sweet, can’t wait!!

writekelly
    Participant

@harley2002, Just making sure you realize it’s two days after the 9th…

sharmstr

@writekelly – Sorry to hear about your loss. I cant speak for 7th queen obviously, but as I mentioned, there has been a ton of activity in the code repository over the last several days. They aren’t sitting on their hands.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

writekelly
    Participant

Thanks sharmstr. Losing parent is, of course, among the most significant of life’s challenges. The lists of tasks that follow, however, are never ending.

If the update doesn’t arrive soon I expect my business will suffer weeks of delays. I realize that’s not the developer’s fault, know they aren’t sitting on their hands, and prefer a release arrives with solid features and minimal bugs.

My issue is mainly that they have been so reliable previously I have come to take update announcements at their word and thus schedule major changes accordingly.

harley2002
    Participant

@writekelly, i know but there isn’t much i can do than sit and wait… Hopefully it’s worth waiting for… Very sorry to hear about your loss!

writekelly
    Participant

Indeed and agreed. Thanks for the condolences.

Splendor
    Participant

My condolences! But how much did you pay for the theme @writekelly ?

writekelly
    Participant

@splendor, I paid full price.

I suspect I know where you’re leading me with what you consider a clever question about economics you must be the first to think about. Just spell it out .

Abe
    Keymaster

GOOD NEWS 🙂
    KLEO 3.0 was published and you should be able to get it in a few hours. Make sure you checked to receive update notifications from Themeforest.

Thanks

---

writekelly
    Participant

Terrific!

Abe
    Keymaster

@writekelly sorry to hear about your loss my condolences.
    The News Magazine demo was the one that delayed us the past few days since we wanted to add a bit more elements like a News Ticker and some other.
    I haven’t checked the support the day before so I could focus on testing and releasing the update. Hope you understand wasn’t a bad intention.

Really sorry about the theme update delay and I apologize for that in the name of the whole team, I hope you will like this update very much.

All the best

---

Abe
    Keymaster

oh.. and here is the news demo link 😀
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/news-magazine/

---

writekelly
    Participant

@Abe–thanks much and I also apologize if I’ve ben a thorn in your side.

Your service/support is second to none and I’ve never previously had anything but complete satisfaction from all of your hard work.

Whether due to personal reasons or professional–likely a combination thereof–I’ve really needed this update to come through so I wasn’t setting people on a course of action that would instantly be outdated.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Abe
    Keymaster

I understand, no worries

Thank you again

---

writekelly
    Participant

Once again, you all have done a top-notch job. It’s going to take me a while to identify/learn some new features–there’s so much stuff here! It’s super having room to grow.

Everyone gets the day off! 🙂

harley2002
    Participant

One word, “Awesome” !!!!

tangpage
    Participant

it’s not available on Codecanyon for downloading v.3.0.1…

Abe
    Keymaster

We already uploaded it but it will be available soon after approval.

Thanks

---

tangpage
    Participant

from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2, which files have been changed? please.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, just added the file changes for 3.0.1 to 3.0.3

Thanks

---

tangpage
    Participant

Version 3.0.4…. changed files list please. ; )

Abe
    Keymaster

Version 2.8.4 – 05.07.2015
    – Some theme update improvement logic to fix some isolated errors.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

version 3.0.4 file changes updated

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Added version 3.0.5 change log

---

tangpage
    Participant

Added BuddyPress Member Types Tabs…

i have used user generator to register a few types,

and have users signed to different types…

but i never seen a member type tabs on member directory …

Abe
    Keymaster

@tangpage please make sure you have the latest version installed.

---

tangpage
    Participant

@abe , i have the latest 3.0.6, and all plugin are the latest…

Added BuddyPress Member Types Tabs…

i have used user generator to register a few types,

and have users signed to different types…

but i never seen a member type tabs on member directory …

ianll
    Participant

I also cant seem to figure out how to get the tabs to display, have registered member types and assigned users to them. I can see them by accessing the url /users/artists in my case but no tabs. I am looking to access the tabs in the default member loop page assigned in BP.

sharmstr

The tabs will display automatically on the members directory if when you registered the type you also specified that it will have a directory. If that’s not happening for you, open a new support topic. Lets keep this topic for change log entries.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?