This topic has 134 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

JeffG
    Participant

How long will it be before an update is available that includes slider revolution 5.0? I am currently redesigning a number of slides that would be much easier in 5.0. I’ll wait to do so if that update is coming soon. Fantastic work on this template. I love using it!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff
    Probably next week it will be released once with the new Woocommerce version compatibility

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

JeffG
    Participant

Great news thanks!

tangpage
    Participant

Change log list for 3.0.8 , please ; )

Kieran
    Participant

@tangpage it’s right there on the first page of this topic, second post.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log/#post-19544

tangpage
    Participant

@Kieran… where is it? changed files list only for 3.0.7, if you did look at the post closely…

Strothi
    Participant

@abe, could you update the update log, so we can see what changed in 3.9 / 3.9.1?

Thanks in advance!

karifi
    Participant

I got an update through API keys but i was scouring changelog to see what had changed too

Abe
    Keymaster

Updated KLEO 4.0 changelog. Update will be available on Themeforest shortly

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

davellan
    Participant

What files have been modified or changed in Kleo 4.0? I have a child theme with many modifications, and need to know which files have to be reworked

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, version 4.0 file changes added.

---

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just updated the theme to the latest version and to my big surprise all my cover images on profiles, groups, etc. are gone! What happened?

What changes have you made to the theme and how do I restore the lost cover images?

Abe
    Keymaster

@kookidooki you have kleo 4.0.2 and using the BP core functionality or from our plugin? Make sure you have all plugins up to date

---

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I’ve installed Kleo 4.02 and activated it from dashboard > themes > activated new theme.

All plugins were up to date.

Abe
    Keymaster

OK, and what about my questions about the cover?

---

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?